Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2Move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone ! 🚘 🛴 🚀
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2Move, you can find the closest vehicule and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application ! 📲
Free2Move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ...
JOIN US 🔥
Data science and analytics are at the core of Free2Move products and decision-making. Our team covers a wide range of topics from influencing business decisions, to optimizing all aspects of the business, to putting in production algorithms that govern critical aspects of our products
The Analytics team is today composed of 10 people spread across 3 countries, passionate about the way data can help transform mobility
The Pricing Analytics team is composed of 3 people including Data Scientists and Engineers and is responsible for all topics related to pricing. They understand pricing dynamics and use that understanding to build and improve ML algorithms that are deployed in production to define our pricing in real-time.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/d) to join us from anywhere within France, Germany, Italy or Spain.
Your next missions:
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to bring state-of-the-art algorithms to production, delivering real-time pricing for millions of users.
- Take ownership of data pipelines within Pricing Analytics.
- Demonstrate solid engineering and coding skills, with the ability to write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, and maintainable production-quality code. Previous experience as a Data Scientist is a plus.
- Architect and build the appropriate system to address the infrastructure on which our Pricing algorithm runs.
- Engage with stakeholders across teams to lead the design, development, optimization, and productionization of machine learning (ML) or ML-based solutions and systems. This role also involves leading efforts across teams to leverage and improve ML infrastructure for model development, training, deployment needs, and scaling ML systems.
- You are responsible for the performance of the pricing ML system.
What we are looking for:
- You are comfortable with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps workflows.
- You have experience working on deploying Data Science models in production
- You possess advanced proficiency in Python and mastery of key Machine Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge in machine learning theory and time series.
- Significant experience in the implementation, deployment, and maintenance of models in production environments.
- You have an analytical mindset and the ability to translate business challenges into data science solutions.
- You prefer simple and efficient code. You apply software development best practices on a daily basis: agile processes, design patterns, TDD, CI/CD, reviews.
- You can communicate complex ideas and the logic behind ML concepts clearly, making them understandable for business stakeholders.
- You are rigorous but also open to changes.
- You enjoy teamwork. We believe in team success more than individual success; you will regularly collaborate with a partner on ML projects.
- You aspire to develop ML products throughout their lifecycle: from exploration to maintenance to deployment.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move means joining a tribe in which the culture of performance rhymes with a good atmosphere. And it is also:
- A start-up spirit supported by a large Group 🥇
- Depending on your mission, a possibility of working in full remote wherever you are, in hybrid or within our different offices! ⛵️
- The opportunity to revolutionize the uses of mobility with us! 🚘
- A neat integration to start well 🎁
- Lots of development possibilities 📈
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary and international teams 💪🏼
- International projects to perfect your background! 🌍
- A Swile card to enjoy all the restaurants around you! 🍝
- A mutual fund financed at 60% and a contingency plan financed at 100%!
- Foosball battles to decompress ⚽️
...This list is not exhaustive…
CDI in Full Remote with occasional trips to be planned in Paris
To be filled asap