Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2Move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2Move, you can find the closest vehicule and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2Move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
- On Run topics: Supervision, Monitoring & incident management
- On Build topics: Automation, CI/CD, technical framework & architecture
- Initiate and convert teams to DevOps culture, modern operating practices, observability, performance and security
- Prioritize *Infrastructure as Code* (IaC) for all new resources implemented
- Monitor to detect incidents (monitoring)
- Bring the resolution of incidents, write the associated post-mortems
- Work on the evolution of the architecture and infrastructure of Free2move
- Knowledge of GNU/Linux systems, network, HTTP/TLS
- Use of Git and Terraform (IaC)
- Good knowledge of a Cloud Provider (we are at AWS), the Kubernetes container orchestrator
- Experience on Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, etc.
- DevOps & DevSecOps first language approach
- Professional written and oral English
- Rigorous and persistent
- Proactive, able to seize a subject and see it through
- Good sense of communication and synthesis
- Exchange information and work in a multidisciplinary team
- At ease to collaborate in a full-remote context
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.