Who we are:
Free2move is the only global mobility brand offering a complete and unique ecosystem for its private and professional customers around the world. Relying on data and technology, Free2move puts the customer experience at the heart of the business to reinvent mobility. Free2move offers a range of services to satisfy the multiple travel needs of its customers from one minute to several days or months with car-sharing service, short, medium, or long-term rental as well as the reservation of VTC drivers, parking spaces and charging stations via the app.
Free2move Mobility in figures worldwide:
2 million customers, 450,000 rental vehicles, 500,000 parking spaces, 250,000 charging points.
Free2move has established Mobility Hubs in 8 major cities in the US: Austin, Denver, Los Angeles, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, and Washington DC. Our 2022 goal is to rapidly expand across the US and North America to provide the very best customer experiences for our Car Sharing, Car Rental, Parking Spaces, Car Service, Car on Demand, and Fleet Management services.
Message from our Leader:
“Free2move offers everyone a chance to use their energy and expertise in a dynamic, agile, multicultural and international company. What motivates and fascinates us on a daily basis is to bring the best possible experience to our customers in the world of mobility through innovation and data,” – Brigitte Courtehoux, CEO Free2move
Free2Move (F2M) is looking for an Insurance & Risk Management Specialist - North America reporting to the General Manager - Free2move North America, you will be chiefly responsible for managing all concerns related to insurance as well as risk management of the company in the US. This position requires a high level of autonomy and initiative.
How your role contributes to the success of Free2move:
- You manage, enrich and enlarge relationship with our carriers
- You design insurance products for the whole range of services offered by Free2Move including car rental, car subscription, car sharing, parking etc.
- You supervise the subscription journey to the customers
- Online (web, apps)
- Offline (within Free2move network - 2,600 locations)
- Within our field force (15+ sales reps.)
- You manage statistics and product performance
- Conversion statistics
- Technical performance
- You liaise with Free2move legal team to feed them on the insurance aspects impacting our legal terms such as our general conditions
- You create great interface with your marketing team colleagues for a high range designed products
- You ensure that claims are handle in the most professional manner
- You take accountability for insurance related KPIs and drive all necessary actions’ plan
- You’re responsible to establish, keep and enlarge mandatory accreditations in several states
What You'll Bring:
- P&C license / E&S licenses are required - The company will provide the necessary assistance regarding additional licenses in different states as deemed necessary by the extension of need
- Experienced with a Broker and/or a Carrier in the placement, underwriting and product for at least 3 years
- Wholesale Broker or MGA experience required
- Animation of a distribution network + online distribution
- Experience in obtaining the necessary licenses and/or their renewal
Our Commitment to You:
Our benefits reflect the F2M commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Stipend
- Phone/Internet Stipend
- Gym Stipend
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.