Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2Move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2Move, you can find the closest vehicule and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2Move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
You join a new technical team linked to a Tech team of more than 60 people in a very warm and fun working atmosphere!
Within the new "Connected vehicle fleet" team, you will participate in the implementation and monitoring of the real-time data platform for the "Data as a Service" (BtoB) team. This is explained by :
- Set up a platform with real-time and large-volume databases
- Work in an AWS environment
- Monitor and alert the events of this environment
- Design the CI / CD
- Set up the Infrastructure as a Service (Terraform)
- Always improve tests (unit, end to end, test environment)
- Push the data driven culture and the quality within teams
Let's talk about you now!
We are looking for real talents who support us over the long term and promote the quality of our candidates over the quantity of resources.
Required Skills :
You have a higher education from Bac +5, with a specialization in data processing, data science, devops or a good experience of database systems:
- You are organized, autonomous and you are proactive
- You have good code experience (Python, Scala or Java)
- You know Data tools (Different clouds, Spark, ...)
- You have already set up and maintained a Data infrastructure
- You have already done Infrastructure as a Service (Cloudformation, Terraform)
- You have already developed in CI / CD
- You have knowledge of the AWS cloud (IAM, EC2, S3, VPC, Security groups, ...)
- You have a good web culture and an analytical mind
- You are looking for challenges and want to join a fast-growing international startup
- Type title: Data Engineer, Devops, DataOps, Dev Back-end
- 2 years minimum experience
Know that beyond your experience, we also value a dynamic, tenacious and autonomous personality, with a team spirit and a sense of humor. You have a real taste for challenge and are attracted to start-up environments, so don't wait any longer: apply!
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.