Created in 2016, Free2Move 🚀 simplifies mobility-related uses by offering a wide range of services to satisfy everyone's 🚘 travel needs.
With Free2Move, you can rent a city car for shopping or for your stay in Italy 🏖️ or book a car park during your weekend in Paris... all in one click, on our web/mobile platform! 📲
Born from the merger of the Stellantis Group 🚗 and the start-up TravelCar, Free2Move, thanks to its agility and its spirit of conquest has managed to establish itself as a reference player to revolutionize the mobility of all travelers.
Having become the #1 reflex for more than 6 million users 👑, Free2Move operates in more than 170 countries across 5 continents 🌎 and is available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. 5000 partners trust us and several hundred thousand vehicles are available!
If you want to join a team of +750🏆 experts and bold international projects, then you're in the right place! 🎯
You will evolve in an ultra-dynamic, innovative, agile, internationally-focused structure and integrate our talented ❤️teams♥️, full of ideas and motivation and with multidisciplinary skills, at the crossroads of the digital eco-system and the fast-changing automotive sector.
💺 JOIN US!
💯 It's exciting, you'll see🔥!
Your mission :
The position aims to maximise sales of F2M B2B products (Connect Fleet, Rent B2B, COD B2B). B2B sales are key in the F2M P&L in terms of Revenue & Gross Margin.
You will be directly responsible for the customers’ portfolio and you will manage the B2B sales team. Your success depends directly on your actions.
More specifically, you will be responsible for :
B2B Sales and Business Development Team Management
- Manage & animate the local F2m Sales Team
- Coordinate Team’s lead generation activities, performance KPIs and follow up
- Ensure high Team’s efficiency also through active call listening, role playing, scripts improvement etc
- Improve sales team competence through intensive training
- Secure CRM tools (Pipedrive, Odoo, Salesforce…) are correctly used and timely updated
Reporting on action plans & team performance (KPIs)
- Metrics: #New leads, #Calls, #Meetings, #Deals closed, revenue generated
Direct Management of Big Accounts
- Proactively identify business opportunities with Major Key Accounts
- Build strong relationship/animate partnership with local Stellantis and Leasys b2b organization
- Conduct sales pitches and deal with objections
- Send individual offers to interested parties
- Follow-up of prospects from initiation to signature; guarantee adequate post sales support
X-sell activities (including the Car Sharing products)
- Ensure X-selling actions and lead generation activities by the entire Team in a cross functional way
Bring Best Practice to the attention of the whole team
Harmonize marketing activities within the region (Newsletters, Mailing campaigns, events)
- Constantly connect with Acquisition/Marketing, Customer Success & Ops teams to guarantee an optimal customer experience
- Participate to key external events of the industry
- Participate to internal events to animate team
- Follow and improve the NPS
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 5-8 years experience in business development and/or field sales
- Masters degree in business or related field preferred
- Tenacity and Motivation: Striving to achieve and exceed goals
- Knowing how to remain professional in all circumstances
- Sales talent: persuasiveness, negotiation skills, etc.
- Ability to quickly adapt to customer needs and know how to propose the ideal offer among the different options available
- Excellent eloquence and expressiveness
- Very good computer skills
- Good feeling in customer contact, both in writing and verbally
- Self-confidence and determination
- Bilingual in the local language & English, a 3rd language would be an advantage
- Knowledge/attraction in/for the automotive industry, a first successful experience would be an advantage
What we offer:
Working at Free2move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
A great induction process with lots of surprises
Latest technological working tools
Strong cooperation between our different teams
Annual Bonus Target
Paid time off
Other wellness stipends
...This list is not exhaustive...
Free2move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.