Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2Move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2Move, you can find the closest vehicule and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2Move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
Free2move offers many digital services around motor vehicles, in particular, within B2B teams, on the management of car usage data.
B2B solutions consist of APIs, web services, large volumes of data and, to a lesser extent, back-office interfaces for our customers.
Under the direction of the Head of Engineering, you manage the management of incidents in production and you contribute to the continuous improvement of the service provided. Your main tasks will be to:
- Manage the resolution of anomalies in production: qualify incidents, prioritize, monitor resolution by technical teams and carry out post-resolution analyzes
- Ensure communication and liaison with the product and business teams to prioritize the resolution of non-critical incidents and the follow-up of the resolution of critical anomalies
- Allow the improvement of services by identifying the causes of problems and in particular their recurrence
- Source management: CodeCommit, ongoing migration to Gitlab
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- CI/CD: Ongoing transition to Gitlab-CI with Terraform
- We have started the migration of our services to a micro-service architecture
- Tools: ClickUp (task management), Notion (knowledge base), Postman
# Required Skills
- Incident analysis on web service, in particular via logs
- Know how to make requests via Postman, Swagger or cURL to reproduce incidents
- Know how to perform database queries (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of NodeJS, NestJS, TypeScript
- Know how to retrieve logs in AWS, Kubernetes
# Who are you ?
*Let's talk about you now!*
- M/F with BAC+3 training in computer science
- You are autonomous, rigorous, dynamic, curious and know how to be proactive
- You have at least 2 years of experience
We are looking for real talents who will support us over the long term and favor the quality of our candidates over the quantity of resources.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.