Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2move, you can find the closest vehicle and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
In a context of international and business expansion of Free2move, we are looking for a Data Quality Analyst to join the Data Team with the main goal of fostering data quality within Free2move.
Missions are the following:
- Control and monitoring actively data quality
- Centralise, classify and prioritise data quality feedbacks. Propose solutions to solve data quality issue
- Help maintaining an up-to-date documentation and consistency between KPIs documentation and expectations
- Develop trust in data and raise awareness on data quality in Free2move.
- A Master or Engineering Degree with a specialisation in Data Analytics or Mathematics.
- A first successful experience in a similar role
- Be autonomous and pro-active on building documentation
- Be a good communicator and ability to interact with people on the field
- Technical: SQL, Data Visualisation tools
- General knowledge of data ecosystem
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolution mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.