Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2Move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2Move, you can find the closest vehicle and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2Move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
Within a Data Team, you will be in part of developing and managing Data Products:
- Collect and understand needs of internal and external customers
- Build, prioritise and raffine a backlog and user stories
- Elaborate a roadmap for Data as a Product, with data quality, reliability and consistency in mind
- Animate and follow-up development of several data products
- Detect and develop new Data Analytics use cases.
- Be an advocate for a data-driven culture
We are looking for people with a previous experience in a Data and / or in Product Owner role :
- Knowledge of agile concepts and related tools.
- Great communication skills and ability to explain complex data processing
- Understanding of Data Analytics and Data Engineering eco-system and tools that are used by a Data Team
- Experience in project management and in building roadmaps
- Knowing SQL or Python is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.