Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2move, you can find the closest vehicule and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
Administrator and operational support of Free2Move, you participate in the development of mobility with the Stellantis’ network, in an international environment.
In close connection with the Mobility Managers in your region:
- You are the main interlocutor of the network and the field team for every administration sales topics and training topics
- You guarantee to maintain a high satisfaction rate in terms of customer care service towards our network and operational team
- You ensure the quality of the information, processes and training that are transmitted to the agencies
- You ensure regular reporting of KPIs to the field team to enable them to adapt their action plans
- You participate in the creation and updating of distance and face-to-face training content
- You train your partners in our tools and systems. You guarantee their perfect use by analyzing the automatic and field Check-Up Reports.
- You keep partners informed of developments in products / services.
- You are at the heart of the implementation of our innovative Automatic Renting & Connected Cars rental solutions
- You are taking part in our European expansion and believe us, it's going to be very exciting!
- W/M with Bachelor Degree
- Your English and French are fluent
- You are satisfaction and quality oriented
- You have strong human skills and you like to share your knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- Career evolution
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects
Free2move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.