Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2Move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2Move, you can find the closest vehicule and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2Move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
As part of its growth Free2Move is looking for a Project Manager to strengthen its teams.
Located in downtown Paris, you will be joining the product (web/app) team of 30 people and report to the Senior Project Manager.
In direct relation with our branches all over Europe and North America, you will oversee the collection, assessment, specification and monitoring the development of various projects.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Collect the needs from our operational teams:
- Currently using our mobility platform in different countries (France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom …),
- Launching our mobility platform in new countries (USA, Romania …).
- Assess the project scope by:
- Retrieving all necessary information,
- Identifying the stakeholders,
- Setting the time frame,
- Perform risk assessment,
- Defining the objectives.
- Specify the needs to our IT team on a functional and UI/UX standpoint.
- Prioritize the various projects on a global level.
- Monitor developments with the IT team to make sure the deadlines are met.
- Test the developments to make it fully answer to the expressed needs.
- Work with the QA team to automate testing and ensure the quality follow-up.
- Provide regular project updates to the stakeholders.
- Share alerts and define corrective action plans with the Senior Project Manager.
- Fluent or advanced English level. All the work has to be done in English.
- UI/UX basic notions.
- Technical knowledges of how APIs work.
- Usage of Postman.
- Usage of a ticketing software (Jira, Notion..)
- Usage of Microsoft Office suite or G Suite
- Graduating in IT or any other higher education relevant to project management.
- Passionate about mobility and new technologies.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment.
- Autonomous, organized, dynamic, curious, pedagogue and know how to be proactive.
- Recognized for your ability to analyze, synthesize, express, and write.
- Rigorous and pragmatic, you have good interpersonal skills, a strong ability to adapt, a sense of listening and a team spirit.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.