Product Owner (m/f/d) - mobile first product
Thanks for stopping by! First, here’s a little bit about us. Free2Move is a subsidiary of the PSA group based in Berlin, with other teams in Washington D.C. and Paris – and one of the most exciting projects in the mobility sector. Through our app, people can access 180,000 shared vehicles in 54 cities across the globe – and find, reserve and book all shared vehicles around them, whether a scooter, car kick-scooter, bike or ride-hailing all on ONE map. Let that sink in for a minute. Amazing, right? With 1 million people having accessed our app, we’re pretty happy to say our customers think so too. Our database of sharing providers, from car2go, COUP, Lime, Miles, Emmy, and many more, is growing with every update of the app, as well as our spirit to change the mobility game across the world. When it comes down to it, at Free2Move we believe moving around your city should be effortless, sustainable… and just not so damn complicated. And that’s where YOU come in! We’re always looking for the smartest, best, most innovative people to join our awesome team and make this vision a reality. Are you looking for your next challenge? Then read on, friend.
What we are looking for
We are developing a large set of extraordinary new features that require a sophisticated user experience and a solid product development process. Therefore, we are looking for an additional smart, experienced Product Owner, who has experience planning, concepting, testing and releasing excellent mobile and web products.
- Help us make Free2Move a global carsharing- and mobility empire by means of an excellent product
- Deliver an extraordinary experience in carsharing and mobility
- Lead your feature team in an agile environment
- Support the product team managing the product roadmap
- Set clear priorities for your team and align releases with the other feature teams
- Research, concept and execute the delivery of new features
- Work directly with our UX- and design specialists to find the best solution to present new features to our users
- Monitor, measure and evaluate success of rolled out features and iterate as needed
- Be a product champion!
- 4+ years in product management
- Having an agile mindset
- Being an active user and having an understanding of the carsharing market is a plus
- Ability to balance customer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions for prioritization of a product roadmap
- Ability to make decisions in ambiguous situations, resolve conflicts effectively and seek guidance when needed
- Derive decisions from data and proven product discovery methods
- Demonstrated strong capabilities in communication - both verbal and written
- Familiarity with modern mobile application development and multi-platform apps is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful applications a plus
- Fluent French language skills, English on a professional level
At Free2Move we offer
- Flat hierarchies
- A friendly international team
- Room for your own ideas
- Cool loft-office
- The opportunity to contribute to an amazing product
- A competitive salary matching your experience and skills
- Participate in the product you build
Sounds like you? Apply now, we are looking forward to getting to know you!