US Marketing Manager
Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2move, you can find the closest vehicle and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
The Marketing Manager USA main mission will be to develop the business growth strategy by being the representative of the marketing team based in the US.
- Deploy the US mobility hub strategy with the entire team to achieve business objectives
- Identify local strategic acquisition campaign new acquisition channels and new audiences to ensure a permanent competitive intelligence and help central acquisition team to explore new opportunities
- Implement dedicated US action plans (with the project marketing and CRM activation teams) to optimize acquisition and retention with a strong ROI dimension, boost the use of the service and ensure the follow-up of these action plans.
- Work closely with project and product teams in France and US, to improve the understanding usage and customer journey in order to propose adaptations to the product
- Proposal, design and realization of business / marketing / technical specifications to maximize growth and profitability
- Have a 360 ° vision of the strategy (acquisition, loyalty, promotional plan) in order to be able to adapt the content and prioritize according to business issues
- Deal & set up efficient agreement partnerships focus on conversion, retention and referral to activate, onboard, engage, educate, and retain our users
- Implement relevant operating partnerships to maximize onboarding, retention, reactivation of our user base and foster the engagement of our users
- Understanding the US Market create proposals of US editorial and visual content, targeting criteria, optimization recommendation
- Monitoring of the US business impact of the latest features & management of the roadmap of future features
As USA is key in the expansion of Free2move, you need to have knowledge of market research and be able to bring insights of new and potential locations to the marketing central team to help the launch of new locations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- At least 5 years experience in marketing
- Experience in acquisition, loyalty, partnerships development and ideally within a fast-paced consumer environment, preferred
- Creative, Energetic, engaged, committed, results-oriented attitude, avid learner with a strong growth mindset, a challenger driven by numbers and innovation
- Ability to work in rapidly evolving organizations, uncertain and under-built environments, with different profiles and constraints originating from other teams and departments.
- Experience in the mobility sector (carsharing, soft mobility) preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and Business Sense with the ability to turn data into actionable insights
- App experience is a huge advantage
- Autonomous & adaptable
- Authorized to work in the USA
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects
Free2move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
What is Free2move purpose? Simplify the mobility of everyone!
Free2Move is the only global mobility brand that offers a complete and unique ecosystem for its private and professional customers around the world and specifically in Europe and USA. Relying on data and technology, Free2Move puts the customer experience at the heart of the business to reinvent mobility and facilitate the transition to E-mobility. As a real marketplace for mobility, the company offers a range of products and services ranging from car-sharing to short, medium or long-term rental, including the reservation of VTC drivers, parking spaces and charging stations via the app, as well as support solutions towards the energy transition or even fleet management for professionals.
Finally, Free2Move designs, develops, produces and distributes electric mobility products and services ranging from charging infrastructure, monthly subscriptions, battery life cycle management to the integration of Vehicle-to-Grid technology (V2G). Free2Move in figures is: 2 million users, 450,000 rental vehicles, 500,000 parking spaces, 250,000 charging points in Europe, 620,000 business contracts and a presence in 170 countries.
For further information: https://www.free2move.com/
US Marketing Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Free2Move?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.