Senior Accounting Analyst - Free2move North America
WHO ARE WE:
Free2move is the only global mobility brand offering a complete and unique ecosystem for its private and professional customers around the world. Relying on data and technology, Free2move puts the customer experience at the heart of the business to reinvent mobility. Free2move offers a range of services to satisfy the multiple travel needs of its customers from one minute to several days or months with car-sharing service, short, medium or long-term rental as well as the reservation of VTC drivers, parking spaces and charging stations via the app.
At Free2move we strive for fresh, creative, innovative ideas and embody a dynamic mindset, where we are always evolving and one-step ahead. We encourage and appreciate new ways of thinking. At Free2move you have the exciting opportunity to make a big impact on the business, and to help change the world of transportation.
To sustain and support our hyper-growth in the United States, we are seeking a talented individual to join us as an Accountant. The successful candidate will be autonomous and proactive, comfortable in a dynamic and changing/challenging environment, with the potential of growth with the company
This position reports directly to the Financial Controller in North America
How your role contributes to the success of Free2move:
- Prepare monthly closing and reporting to Headquarters in Paris, France
- Balance sheet reconciliation with special attention to prepaids and accruals
- P&L analysis, margin control, analysis of variances, overheads and inefficiencies
- Weekly reconciliation of company’s bank statements
- Handle weekly payment run and cash forecast
- Complete analysis of the employee expenditures
- Payroll posting and reconciliation
- Participate in the preparation of annual budget and forecasts to Headquarters and local management
- Prepare and provide the data to external tax consultant for filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Prepare the schedules for the annual audit
- Contribute in maintaining appropriate internal financial controls across all operations following the Company guidelines
- Ad-hoc analysis to evaluate performance of the different business units
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Finance (Required)
- Finance Analyst/Accountant Experience 2 years (Required)
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, manage workload to strict deadlines and operate effectively
- Experience in automotive industries, including car rental, car sharing, or other forms of mobility (Nice to Have - Not Required)
- Team Player and Creative Thinker
- Knowledge of IFRS (Nice to Have - Not Required)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience with and proven ability to use Microsoft Excel
- Experience with any ERP system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our benefits reflect the F2M commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and show our support.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
What is Free2move purpose? Simplify the mobility of everyone!
Free2Move is the only global mobility brand that offers a complete and unique ecosystem for its private and professional customers around the world and specifically in Europe and USA. Relying on data and technology, Free2Move puts the customer experience at the heart of the business to reinvent mobility and facilitate the transition to E-mobility. As a real marketplace for mobility, the company offers a range of products and services ranging from car-sharing to short, medium or long-term rental, including the reservation of VTC drivers, parking spaces and charging stations via the app, as well as support solutions towards the energy transition or even fleet management for professionals.
Finally, Free2Move designs, develops, produces and distributes electric mobility products and services ranging from charging infrastructure, monthly subscriptions, battery life cycle management to the integration of Vehicle-to-Grid technology (V2G). Free2Move in figures is: 2 million users, 450,000 rental vehicles, 500,000 parking spaces, 250,000 charging points in Europe, 620,000 business contracts and a presence in 170 countries.
For further information: https://www.free2move.com/
Senior Accounting Analyst - Free2move North America
Loading application form
Already working at Free2Move?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.