North America - Owned Fleet Procurement Manager
Free2Move North America is seeking a highly motivated Owned Fleet Procurement Manager to manage all activities related to mobility fleet procurement activities. Free2move is looking for an exceptional leader with an entrepreneurial mindset, someone who can shift between strategic and tactical work, and able to problem solve with the team. This role combines business strategy and operations as you will work to support and enhance Free2move mobility operations. This dynamic role will work collaboratively with the SaaS, DaaS, Car Sharing, and Car On Demand business teams to overcome challenges and find solutions
This role will manage fleet contract negotiations and maintenance, overseeing fleet asset security, insurance and managing all remarketing activities. A critical requirement is to create and maintain relationships internally and externally with multiple decision makers to increase revenue
As the Owned Fleet Procurement Manager at F2M you will report to the General Manager.
- Ensure the seamless execution for daily activities related to the buying of vehicles for Free2move North America including buy plans, financial targets and performance management of the team. Strong execution of vehicle sourcing and buying plans
- Supplier and Vendor Management and continuous evaluation, assessment of supplier performance, ensuring consistency of service, quality, and compliance to contracts and established service level agreements.
- Key contact for all procurement activities related to needed spare parts across US including tire sets, mirrors, batteries, among others
- Ensure that requirements for purchase are fully considered as part of the Free2move planning process for stakeholder success
- Ensures that assets are secured and free of hindrances for title and registration
- Benchmark internal and external costs against industry and competitive standards
- Build strategic supplier relationships, lead project teams and work effectively in a complex business environment.
- Anticipate and identifies internal customer needs and recommends solutions to complex situations.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in fleet procurement and management preferred
- Direct experience in vehicle sourcing through auctions preferred
- Prior experience in car sharing or rental car operations strongly preferred
- Facilitation and interpersonal and negotiation skills are required.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work within tight timeframes
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Problem solver drive to create solutions
- Ambitious self-starter who enjoys a challenge and continuous learning
- Results orientated, excellent critical thinking/problem solving/analytical skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship
Commensurate with experience
BENEFITS AND ADDTIONAL COMPENSATION:
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Other wellness stipends
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
What is Free2move purpose? Simplify the mobility of everyone!
Free2Move is the only global mobility brand that offers a complete and unique ecosystem for its private and professional customers around the world and specifically in Europe and USA. Relying on data and technology, Free2Move puts the customer experience at the heart of the business to reinvent mobility and facilitate the transition to E-mobility. As a real marketplace for mobility, the company offers a range of products and services ranging from car-sharing to short, medium or long-term rental, including the reservation of VTC drivers, parking spaces and charging stations via the app, as well as support solutions towards the energy transition or even fleet management for professionals.
Finally, Free2Move designs, develops, produces and distributes electric mobility products and services ranging from charging infrastructure, monthly subscriptions, battery life cycle management to the integration of Vehicle-to-Grid technology (V2G). Free2Move in figures is: 2 million users, 450,000 rental vehicles, 500,000 parking spaces, 250,000 charging points in Europe, 620,000 business contracts and a presence in 170 countries.
For further information: https://www.free2move.com/
North America - Owned Fleet Procurement Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Free2Move?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.