Who we are:
Free2move is the only global mobility brand offering a complete and unique ecosystem for its private and professional customers around the world. Relying on data and technology, Free2move puts the customer experience at the heart of the business to reinvent mobility. Free2move offers a range of services to satisfy the multiple travel needs of its customers from one minute to several days or months with car-sharing service, short, medium or long-term rental as well as the reservation of VTC drivers, parking spaces and charging stations via the app.
Free2move Mobility in figures worldwide:
2 million customers, 450,000 rental vehicles, 500,000 parking spaces, 250,000 charging points.
Free2move has established Mobility Hubs in 8 major cities in the US: Austin, Denver, Los Angeles, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, and Washington DC. Our 2022 goal is to rapidly expand across the US and North America to provide the very best customer experiences for our Car Sharing, Car Rental, Parking Spaces, Car Service, Car on Demand, and Fleet Management services.
At Free2move we strive for fresh, creative, innovative ideas and embody a dynamic mindset, where we are always evolving and one-step ahead. We encourage and appreciate new ways of thinking. At Free2move you have the exciting opportunity to make a big impact on the business, and to help change the world of transportation.
Message from our Leader:
“Free2move offers everyone a chance to use their energy and expertise in a dynamic, agile, multicultural and international company. What motivates and fascinates us on a daily basis is to bring the best possible experience to our customers in the world of mobility through innovation and data,” – Brigitte Courtehoux, CEO Free2move
We are looking for a Head of Marketing with an entrepreneurial spirit to lead our marketing team, define marketing strategies, drive brand awareness, and grow the company’s revenue across all marketing channels. You will be a strategic thinker who never loses sight of the big picture while being acutely aware of the daily details.
This role will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy, implementing and executing on multiple marketing channels, and build the marketing function/department for Free2move in the North America (US) market. You will partner with our Global Marketing Team in Paris, France and join our North America Leadership Team to ensure the marketing function/department in the US is meeting growth goals.
How your role contributes to the success of Free2move:
- Deploy the US mobility hub strategy with the entire team to achieve the objectives of CA, COS, MAU, Xsell
- Identify local strategic acquisition campaign new acquisition channels and new audiences to ensure a permanent competitive intelligence and help central acquisition team to explore new opportunities
- Implement dedicated US action plans (with the Project Marketing and CRM Activation Teams) to optimize acquisition and retention with a strong ROI dimension, boost the use of the service and ensure the follow-up of these action plans
- Work closely with the Project and Product Teams to improve the understanding usage and customer journey of our customers with Product Teams in order to propose adaptations to the product
- Proposal, design and realization of Business / Marketing / Technical specifications to maximize growth and profitability
- Have a 360° vision of the strategy (acquisition, loyalty, promotional plan) in order to be able to adapt the content and prioritize according to business issues
- Deal & set up efficient Agreement Partnerships and focus on conversion, retention and referral to activate, onboard, engage, educate, and retain our users
- Implement relevant Partnership Operation to maximize onboarding, retention, reactivation to grow our user base and foster the engagement of our users
- Strength of proposal on the US editorial and visual content, targeting criteria, optimization recommendations
- Monitoring and management of daily, weekly and monthly data and realization of landing predictions
- Monitoring of the US business impact of the latest features & management of the roadmap of future features
- Ensure permanent competitive intelligence and proposals based on US market
- Manage future Marketing Department staff
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Marketing (Required)
- Master's Degree in Business/Marketing (Nice to Have - Not Required)
- Marketing Experience 7-10 years (Required)
- Marketing Leader Experience 3-5 years (Required)
- Experience at a Marketing Agency (Required)
- Knowledge and experience driving growth
- Willing to travel to our Paris, France Headquarters and our Fort Lauderdale, Florida North America office to partner with F2m Leadership on Strategy
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, manage workload to strict deadlines and operate effectively under remote management
- Experience in management of car rental, car sharing, or other forms of mobility (Nice to Have - Not Required)
- Team Player and Creative Thinker
Our benefits reflect the F2M commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and show our support.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Parental Leave
- Tuition or Student Loan Reimbursement
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.