Note: This role is Fully Remote - Must live in Detroit Metro Area
Free2Move (F2M) is looking for a Business Developer as part of our growing Data as a Service (DaaS) business. As a Business Developer at F2M you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of our DaaS business. The role is responsible for building customer relationships, analyzing opportunities, understanding the customer’s needs and implementing winning sales plans.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in sales that enables them to drive towards executed sales contracts and growth of the DaaS business. Knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS) development, implementation, and management will assist in the overall sales lifecycle. A successful Business Developer will learn F2m as a whole and be able to speak to our entire product line in order to successfully educate and grow client interest and DaaS sales opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities for the DaaS business
- Develop and maintain client relationships and follow up and support existing business accounts
- Attend trade shows, conferences, conventions and and other related industry events
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop sales proposals
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Gather useful information from customer and competitor data and provide feedback to product team
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
Experience & Qualifications:
- Sales Experience - 3 years (Required) - B2B Sales Experience Preferred
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, manage workload to strict deadlines and operate effectively under remote management
- Team player and creative thinker
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Partner Leave
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.