This role will be Remote based in Atlanta, Georgia and surrounding metro areas.
Who we are:
Free2move is the only global mobility brand offering a complete and unique ecosystem for its private and professional customers around the world. Relying on data and technology, Free2move puts the customer experience at the heart of the business to reinvent mobility. Free2move offers a range of services to satisfy the multiple travel needs of its customers from one minute to several days or months with car-sharing service, short, medium or long-term rental as well as the reservation of VTC drivers, parking spaces and charging stations via the app.
Free2move Mobility in figures worldwide:
2 million customers, 450,000 rental vehicles, 500,000 parking spaces, 250,000 charging points.
Free2move has established Mobility Hubs in 8 major cities in the US: Austin, Denver, Los Angeles, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, and Washington DC. Our 2022 goal is to rapidly expand across the US and North America to provide the very best customer experiences for our Car Sharing, Car Rental, Parking Spaces, Car Service, Car on Demand, and Fleet Management services.
Message from our Leader:
“Free2move offers everyone a chance to use their energy and expertise in a dynamic, agile, multicultural and international company. What motivates and fascinates us on a daily basis is to bring the best possible experience to our customers in the world of mobility through innovation and data,” – Brigitte Courtehoux, CEO Free2move
Free2Move (F2M) is looking for a Mobility Manager as part of our growing Software as a Service business. In this role you will be the ambassador of Free2Move with our regional partners and develop and optimize a network of 60 to 100 customers each with a fleet of several hundred vehicles.
As an operations expert at F2M you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of our SaaS business. The role is responsible for building customer relationships, providing coaching and training as well as operational advice on how to run a mobility business.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in mobility operations and/or network management.
How your role contributes to the success of Free2move:
- Be an expert in the day-to-day operation and utilization of the F2M platform
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities for the SaaS business within your specified region
- Develop and maintain customer relationships through follow up and support with site visits, phone, SMS, and email contact
- Train and support your customers in the use of the F2M platform, tools, and systems
- Work with customers to increase the utilization of the F2M platform and its modules to optimize mutual revenue and profit generating activities
- Monitor quality metrics of the F2M platform and help customers on their way to maximize customer satisfaction
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
What You'll Bring:
- Field Operations 3 years (Required)
- Local and nationwide travel to company partners
- Personable and able to develop strong long-term relationships with customers
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, manage workload to strict deadlines and operate effectively under remote management
- Experience in management of car rental, car sharing, or other forms of mobility preferred
- Team player and creative thinker
Our Commitment To You:
At Free2move, we believe in supporting our employee’s Professional Development and Well-Being. Our benefits package reflects our commitment to you. Are you paying for your Gaming Subscriptions, Gym Membership, or Cooking Classes? We have you covered. Sick of paying your cell phone or internet bill? We got you. Want to head out and climb a mountain or relax on a beach? We will pay for your time off! Want to enjoy your holidays and not have to work that day? Done, enjoy yourself and have a Happy Holiday - paid on us.
- 401(k) Match
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Partner Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Bonus Target
- Wellness Stipend
- Gym Stipend
- Meal Credit
- Company Vehicle Use
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.