Free2Move is a B2C and a B2B SaaS scale-up company, owned by Stellantis, which is leading the mobility in Europe with great successes and ambitions.
Born in 2016, Free2move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2move, you can find the closest vehicule and book it for minutes / hours / days in big cities, rent a car for your stay in others countries, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same app !
Free2move is the N°1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
As a HR Business Partner, you will be joining a growing HR Team and will take care of around 80 Free2Movers in different countries.
You will be contributing to Free2move’s successes by building the best-in-class employee experience.
You will contribute to manage the HR related topics by becoming a strong HRBP for the operationals and will be :
• A key contact for a dedicated scope (marketing people) for all employee’s daily queries.
• A referent on the HR related topics such as HR development, hiring, vocational training, onboarding/offboarding, HR policies and processes, legal, etc.
In this HRBP's role, you will:
• Daily Operations:
Participate in setting up a smooth onboarding and offboarding and respond to any day-to-day queries from people or management about HR standards and practices.
• HR Policies and processes:
Work on HR policies, procedures, contracts and participate in structuring harmonized HR standards across our different offices in more than 10 countries.
• HR Development:
Participate in the development of performance review cycles (promotion, appraisal), build an efficient vocational training plan, and ensure talent development and a relevant talent acquisition for the business.
• HR projects:
A lot is coming !!!!
You will help to provide the most amazing employee experience by improving our ways of working and HR policies and our company culture. For instance, you could be involved in deploying a new remote policy, a new HR tool, a new healthcare system or a new appraisal and feedback system.
🤔 What can you expect?
- Be the champion of employee experience by partnering with a committed team and being a referent on your scope
- Contribute to designing and implementing HR policies in a very fast-growing and global organization
- Master digital and innovative HR tools and practices
- Experience in a multicultural and global environment
- Experiment a result-oriented, pragmatic et people-oriented mindset
🏅 What we expect from you?
- Experience: You have relevant work experience of +5/7 years as a HR generalist in a complex, digital and global organization
- Mastery: You have a good knowledge of HR development and HR legal topics. You are hands-on, able to multitask and know how to prioritize your daily workload.
- Teamwork: You are able to build strong and collaborative relationships with your team based on confidentiality and trust. You’re also used to reporting efficiently.
- Communication: You are a good listener, opened-minded and like to bring innovative solutions
- Languages: You are fluent in English and French
- Academic background: You have a Master degree in HR development.
Helping our teams succeed is our #1 priority.
We have put together several perks to make their life easier and more will come as Free2move grows.
• Office & Team Life:
- Cosy offices near the Boulevard Haussman, in the very shopping heart of Paris
- Hybrid mode of work
- A competitive salary package
- Health insurance and transportation
- Swile lunch voucher
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 30 min video call with Amélie, our talented Talent Acquisition Manager, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you might have
- A 60 min video call with Marion, our Chief People Officer experienced in pure players, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are aligned with having a good time. But it also means :
- Opportunity to contribute to revolutionizing the mobility sector with us
- Career evolution in a fast-paced environment
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- Global projects with talented and committed teams
If you want to join a team of passionate, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
Free2move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.