Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2move, you can find the closest vehicule and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
- You manage the delivery and recovery of the vehicles, coordinating with the Fleet Manager, the customer, and with the transport provider the place and date of delivery/recovery
- Prepare and delivery of the welcome pack
- Together with the Customer Success Manager dealing with support requests via phone or email
- Control the correct invoicing and payment of all items related to a contract
- Marketing and sales activities to promote the service locally
- University degree preferably in business, marketing or engineering.
- Native Spanish or bilingual (C2), English fluent
- Driving licence (B2)
Born problem solver with a very pragmatic mindset
- You like to understand how things work, and feel at ease with digital tools (including our back-office and some business intelligence tools)
- Very thorough, you are able to take a step back and build processes to boost the efficiency of the team
- Good sense of customer relationship, eager to satisfy your customer
- Resilience, you won’t get discouraged by the sum of problems you need to tackle or by rude customers
- Agile, you fit perfectly in a start-up environment where things change quickly
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects
Free2move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.