Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2move, you can find the closest vehicle and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
You will be the ambassador of Free2move Rent with our regional partners and develop and optimise a network of 60 to 70 agencies with a fleet of several hundred vehicles.
- You will be responsible for the development and management of your region and are our guarantee for economic success. You will report to the Country Manager Germany & Austria.
- You will ensure happy customers and the satisfaction of our (your) partners.
- You will support your partners on their way to success by passing on your entire operational know-how and promoting sales in your area.
- In this context you will support the implementation of local key accounts.
- You will accompany your partners in the expansion of their agencies and in the possible opening of new rental stations.
- You will place the autonomy and efficiency of your partners at the centre of your daily activities and support them with visits on site as well as with support by telephone, e-mail and chat.
- You will ensure an optimised local price structure through continuous market analysis and advice to your partners and, through yield management, in consultation with your partners, you will constantly optimise turnover and profit.
- You will train and support your partners in the use of our tools and systems and thus ensure the optimal use by each member of your partner network.
- You ensure the quality standards of Free2move Rent and help your partners on the way to maximum customer satisfaction.
- You control all relevant KPI's and create the necessary reports.
- You independently create your action plan and execute it.
Such an exciting and varied mission requires special "strengths":
- German is your mother tongue!
- You speak fluent English and possibly even French.
- You have the perfect mix of operational know-how, an affinity for numbers and a smart appearance.
- You are combative and determined and your action speaks for itself.
- You have the ambition to grow dynamically with your region.
- You are a pleasant personality and enjoy building long-term relationships.
- You are extraordinarily well organised and strong in implementation.
- You love it when things move forward dynamically.
- Your heart beats for building up things.
- You have extraordinary experience in car rental, car sharing or any other form of mobility in a management position.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in one of the above mentioned areas.
- You love to share your knowledge and you are curious by nature.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
Free2move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- The opportunity to revolutionise mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects