Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2Move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2Move, you can find the closest vehicule and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2Move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
- Takes the full responsibility for data sales performance in the concerned area,
- Develops and / or strengthen the business models and products,
- Manages existing commercial partnerships across EU insurance and assistance market, including day to day liaison with partners to improve business
- Research and analysis of potential prospects, securing meetings. Presents our client offer in the best way.
- Accountable for onboarding partners, including commercial and contractual negotiations,
- Coordinates the steps with all stakeholders,
- Ensures that deadlines and quality commitments are met,
- Creates and feeds the reports, projections and P&L necessary for monitoring its activity as well as for validating projects,
- Manages that sales potential per partner is met, installs and drives the corrective actions,
- 3 years+ of work experience developing based on data successful solutions for insurers
- 5 years+ of work experience developing sales in IoT and/or tech, software solutions
- A Startup mindset and an ability to spread it even within large organizations
- Proven ability to build long term relationships
- Highly organized - An ability to adapt and scale organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills at all levels
- A contagious optimistic, open and highly likeable mindset
- Excited about mobility
- Fluent in English and French
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.