Location: This role is Hybrid Remote based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Compensation: $120,000 - 140,000
Who we are:
Free2move is the only global mobility brand offering a complete and unique ecosystem for its private and professional customers around the world. Relying on data and technology, Free2move puts the customer experience at the heart of the business to reinvent mobility. Free2move offers a range of services to satisfy the multiple travel needs of its customers from one minute to several days or months with car-sharing service, short, medium or long-term rental as well as the reservation of VTC drivers, parking spaces and charging stations via the app.
Free2move Mobility in figures worldwide:
2 million customers, 450,000 rental vehicles, 500,000 parking spaces, 250,000 charging points.
Free2move has established Mobility Hubs in 8 major cities in the US: Austin, Denver, Los Angeles, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, and Washington DC. Our 2022 goal is to rapidly expand across the US and North America to provide the very best customer experiences for our Car Sharing, Car Rental, Parking Spaces, Car Service, Car on Demand, and Fleet Management services.
At Free2move we strive for fresh, creative, innovative ideas and embody a dynamic mindset, where we are always evolving and one-step ahead. We encourage and appreciate new ways of thinking. At Free2move you have the exciting opportunity to make a big impact on the business, and to help change the world of transportation.
Message from our Leader:
“Free2move offers everyone a chance to use their energy and expertise in a dynamic, agile, multicultural and international company. What motivates and fascinates us on a daily basis is to bring the best possible experience to our customers in the world of mobility through innovation and data,” – Brigitte Courtehoux, CEO Free2move
To sustain and support our hyper-growth in the United States, we are seeking a talented individual to join us as a Financial Controller. The successful candidate will be autonomous and proactive, comfortable in a dynamic and changing/challenging environment.
This positions reports directly to the General Manager in North America locally in Fort Lauderdale.
How your role contributes to the success of Free2move:
- Manage efficiently the financial performance of North America area
- Set-up and own North-America P&L per activity and profitability targets in joint coordination with the relevant business team & accounting team or firms
- Analyze day-to-day performance and results, analyze gaps, monitor KPIs and drive action plans
- In charge of monthly closing
- Monitoring of the Budget & Forecasting process within the entity, in conjunction with the central Finance team and in accordance with the group’s forecasting processes
- Contribute in maintaining appropriate internal financial controls across all operations following the Company guidelines.
- optimize processes and implement controls to improve risk management for US entity
- Take ownership of other operational and administration matters in general related to the US structure
- Management of all treasury functions
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Finance (Required)
- Master's Degree in Finance/MBA (Nice to Have - Not Required)
- Finance Analyst/Controller Experience 6-8 years (Required)
- Knowledge and experience driving growth through fiscal responsibility
- Willing to travel occasionally to our Paris, France Headquarters to partner with F2m Leadership on Strategy
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, manage workload to strict deadlines and operate effectively under Hybrid Remote management
- Experience in automotive industries, including car rental, car sharing, or other forms of mobility (Nice to Have - Not Required)
- Team Player and Creative Thinker
Our benefits reflect the F2M commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and show our support.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Parental Leave
- Tuition or Student Loan Reimbursement
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.