Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2Move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2Move, you can find the closest vehicule and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2Move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
To sustain and support our hyper-growth in the United States, we are seeking a talented individual to join us as a Finance Controller. The successful candidate will be autonomous and proactive, comfortable in a dynamic and changing/challenging environment.
You will have a direct report to the F2M Group Finance Controller based in our HQ in Paris + functional report to the GM North America locally at Fort Lauderdale.
Your missions will be:
- Manage efficiently the financial performance of North America area
- Set-up and own North-America P&L per activity and profitability targets in joint coordination with the relevant business team & accounting team or firms
- Analyze day-to-day performance and results, analyze gaps, monitor KPIs and drive action plans
- In charge of monthly closing
- Monitoring of the Budget & Forecasting process within the entity, in conjunction with the central Finance team and in accordance with the group’s forecasting processes
- Contribute in maintaining appropriate internal financial controls across all operations following the Company guidelines.
- optimize processes and implement controls to improve risk management for US entity
- Take ownership of other operational and administration matters in general related to the US structure
- You have a confirmed experience of 6-7+ years as Finance Controller or in financial operational roles
- Background in accounting and analytical accounting's skills would be appreciated
- You are organized, rigorous, pragmatic, highly analytical, adaptable and can make proposals
- You can work in a fast-growing environment and enjoy challenges
- You're used to working in an hybrid role
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time. But it also means:
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation spirit between our different teams
- International projects management
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.