Note: This Job Role is fully remote
Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2Move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2Move, you can find the closest vehicule and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2Move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
Free2Move (F2M) is looking for a NA Assistant General Counsel reporting to the General Counsel in France (Paris Headquarters). You will be chiefly responsible for managing all legal duties of the company in the US. This position requires a high level of autonomy and initiative.
- Managing and negotiating the company's commercial contracts (B2B & B2C) with a view to supporting all business lines to develop the company’s growth (including managing customer general terms & conditions, franchise agreements, license agreements, data as a service contract, bespoke partnership, financial documentation etc.)
- Ensuring the compliance of the company with applicable data protection laws and regulation
- Providing advice and support on competition, marketing, regulatory and consumer law matters
- Anticipating issues regarding the permanent digital transformation of the company’s activities and applicable laws and regulation on new technologies
- Engaging and managing relationships with external law firms
- Following-up corporate law and corporate governance issues (board, minutes, powers etc.)
- Supporting labor law issues
- Reviewing insurance policies
- Implementing Public Policy when negotiating with municipalities
- Handling litigation cases, including class actions
- Graduate of an accredited law school (JD) and bar admission in good standing in one or more states
- Minimum of five - six years as a practicing attorney
- Specialized in corporate and contract law
- Organized, autonomous with a strong sense of initiative
- High quality of legal and business analysis
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of commercial contracts, intellectual property, data protection and IT
- Ability to navigate between very different types of legal issues, without losing precision
- Agile mindset to evolve in a fast-paced and international environment (start-up mindset)
- Familiar with relevant contractual practices to support the company's growth
- Comfortable with traditional office tools (Office Suite) and able to make quality presentations and analysis notes
- Excellent ability to synthesize and present legal solutions simply and clearly, without losing comprehensiveness, to the company's management
- Ability to act as a real business partner and go beyond legal advice to be at the heart of business decisions
- Awareness of the role of the legal function in a large business and ability to contribute actively in the taking of key business decisions
- Appetite to learn new skills and the agility and technical ability to deal with issues outside of existing experience
- Skilled communicator capable of interacting with the business at all levels, to build effective relationships and earn credibility across the business
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Our benefits reflect the F2M commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Retirement Plan
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.