Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2Move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2Move, you can find the closest vehicule and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2Move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us
As part of its growth Free2Move is looking for a Cloud Security Architect to strengthen its teams.
This is a fully remote position with some travel to the office in Paris when needed. You will be joining the cybersecurity Team and report to the Head of Security.
In direct relation with the development team, you will oversee every aspect of security of various projects and help to define the standard to use in our DevOps day to day to ensure that our clients’ data are secure.
As a Cloud Security Architect, you will:
- Define the standard to use to implement a Secure Software development life Cycle and secure microservices:
- Be present at the beginning of projects to evaluate the Threats, the abuse scenari, look at cybersecurity protections or standards to implement, write documentation (HLD / LLD) and define security detection scope and objectives
- During the sprint planning, assure that security needs are accurate and the dev team can implement them
- During the sprint, help the team to improve their skills and what they are doing by monitoring static code review and tests with the QA team
- During the sprint review, show security improvements to stakeholders
- Report to the Head Of Security to improve process, standards, training and awareness
- Assess the security project scope by:
- Understanding Business need and security impacts,
- Identifying the stakeholders,
- Mapping the data and creating data flow,
- Defining AWS security architecture with our Ops team
- Perform risk assessment,
- Explain the objectives to DevOps Teaml.
- Be able to Prioritize the level of security in every project to adapt it and to be sure it’s accurate to business needs and datas
- Monitor security implementation in developments with the IT team to make sure the deadlines are met.
- Define Test guide to make the developpement fully answer to the expressed security needs.
- Work with the QA team to automate security testing and ensure the quality follow-up.
- Train the operational team
- Provide regular project updates to the Head Of Security.
- Share alerts and define corrective action plans with the stakeholders.
- Fluent or advanced English level. All the work has to be done in English.
- AWS Security Architect.
- Technical knowledges of how APIs work and how to secure them
- Good knowledge of security standards (OWASP, CNCF, CSA,...)
- Good knowledge of code security tools (checkmarks, SonarQube, Acunetix, etc.)
- Experience in implementing a DevSecOps or a Secure SDLC program.
- Experience in securing microservice (K8s & docker)
- Pentesting experience is a plus
- Usage of ticketing software (Jira, Notion..)
- Usage of Microsoft Office suite or G Suite
- Graduating in IT or any other higher education relevant to computer science.
- Passionate about cybersecurity.
- Comfortable working in an agile and remote environment.
- Autonomous, organized, dynamic, curious, pedagogue and know how to be proactive.
- Recognized for your ability to analyze, synthesize, express, and write.
- Rigorous and pragmatic, you have good interpersonal skills, a strong ability to adapt, a sense of listening and a team spirit.
- One of those certification or able to obtain it in the first 6 months : AWS CSS, AWS SAP, AWS CP, CCSP
- Any other security certifications a plus (OSCP, eCPPT, GPEN or GCIH, GCSA, …)
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.