Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2Move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone.
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2Move, you can find the closest vehicule and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application !
Free2Move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!
Within the B2B teams, you will work on all the services offered by Free2Move, in particular on vehicle fleet management as well as rental. And also on the back-office interfaces for our customers.
B2B solutions consist of APIs, back services, large volumes of data and to a lesser extent, back-office interface for our users.
Under the direction of the Head of Engineering, the team consists of 7 people.
Your role will consist of:
- Develop new services or change the existing one
- Develop the existing micro-services
- Ensure the quality of the code as well as its maintainability
- Participate in the service run
- Build and maintain new back services
- Develop the services between our DataProviders and our customers
- Refactoring services when necessary
- Ensure the quality and monitoring of the services put in place
- Be proactive on issues of software architecture
- Manage production issues
- Participate in technical experiments with a view to improving services (for example doing POCs with other programming languages)
## Our working environment
- Source management: CodeCommit, migration in progress to Gitlab
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- CI / CD: Transition underway to Gitlab-CI with Terraform
- We started the migration of our services to a microservice architecture
# Required Skills
- MongoDB, Postgres
- Know how to read and write documentation in English
Nice to have:
- SQS or equivalent
# Who are you ?
* Let's talk about you now! *
- M / F of training BAC + 5 type engineering school or equivalent
- You are autonomous, rigorous, dynamic, curious and know how to be a force for proposal
- You have at least 8 years of experience
We are looking for real talents who support us over the long term and promote the quality of our candidates over the quantity of resources.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Latest technological working tools
- Strong cooperation between our different teams
- International projects
Free2Move is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or nationality, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.