Technical Project Manager (m/f)
The Free2Move ecosystem, is a family of enterprise-level services, websites and mobile apps from a big French automotive group, created and maintained with modern technologies by our ambitious and enthusiastic development teams which we desire to extend with an experienced Technical Project Manager.
You always can think of a better way of doing things? You have the intrinsic need of improving yourself and processes? For you, quality is not negotiable? You are communicative, like working in teams and solving problems? Let's work together!
What we are looking for
We are looking for a smart, experienced mind in technical project management, who will be in charge of our B2B partners.
- Planning, Controlling and Surveillance of development processes
- Ressource Management
- Responsibility for Quality, Scope, and In-time-Delivery
- Organisation and evaluation of technical system architecture
- Analysis of project-relevant technologies like server infrastructure and languages
- Organisation of interdisciplinary teams
- 4+ years in product management
- 2+ years in a managerial or team-lead role
- Being an active user and having an understanding of the carsharing market is a plus
- Experience running and improving a successful product development process is a must
- Ability to balance customer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions for prioritization of a product roadmap
- Ability to make decisions in ambiguous situations, resolve conflicts effectively and seek guidance when needed
- Demonstrated strong capabilities in communication - both oral and written
- Familiarity with modern mobile application development and multi-platform apps is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful applications a plus
What we offer
- Flat hierarchies
- A friendly international team
- Room for your own ideas
- Cool loft-office
- The opportunity to contribute to an amazing product
- A competitive salary matching your experience and skills
Please apply using the button below. We are looking forward to getting to know you!